Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Etsy Pick of the Month

I am a big fan of local designers and today I want to share with you a great range of contemporary porcelain tableware by Urban Cartel from Melbourne. 
Craig Pearce is the designer behind the brand and works with a French porcelain to create that delicate, handmade feel.
His range of soft pastel hues, organic shapes and minimal design, caught my eye when I was on Etsy.



Porcelain "Cloudy" Dish 

I love the copper scallop details- its very sweet! 
Porcelain Vase- Glacier colour with copper scalloping

These nesting bowls would look great just sitting pretty on a tabletop.



Porcelain nesting bowls

I love the handmade form of their range and think they will suit any contemporary, eclectic or Scandinavian interior.
Organic Entree plate



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Design Talk | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012